SUPPORT THE ALLIANCE NOW! DON’T LET YOUR VOICE GO UNHEARD!
Please consider that it has been estimated that using the HOT lanes envisioned by VDOT will cost commuters between $2,000 and $10,000 annually in tolls. Please consider making a modest contribution to support the 66 Alliance’s ongoing efforts to stop VDOT’s ill-conceived plans.
Your contribution will make a big difference:
- A $10 contribution pays for two yard signs for public meetings and to place at busy commuting intersections to recruit new members of the Alliance and spread our message;
- A $15 contribution to the Alliance pays for one hour of a high school senior’s time to work the social networking world (which is beyond my abilities) to recruit new members to the Alliance to broad our base and increase the depth of our collective voice;
- A $25 contribution covers the costs of printing flyers for distribution at a VDOT public meeting to familiarize attendees with the Alliance’s goals;
- A $50 contribution keeps the 66 Alliance’s website and e-mail service in operation for one month, allowing us to communicate developments with each other and coordinate our efforts to thwart VDOT’s I-66 HOV plans;
- A $100 contribution will pay for a banner advertisement in the Bristow Beat, in Fauquier Now or in the Fairfax Times for a week; and,
- A $200 contribution will pay for a business card size advertisement in one of the local newspapers for a week.
All funds contributed to the 66 Alliance will be used solely to offset the administrative costs of keeping the Alliance functioning and recruiting more supporters to our cause.
SAVE THE I-66 HOV-2 AND CLEAN FUEL PLATE RULES- DONATE RIGHT NOW!